We often achieve up to 5x your gross annual contract earnings. Move the slider below to match your daily rate to find out how much you could borrow.
Contractor Mortgage Calculator
How much can I borrow on my daily rate?
Potential Borrowing = £
This calculator only gives you an indication of the amount you could borrow, so the figure it shows could be different from the amount we actually secure.
Each lenders affordability calculator varies. The maximum amount you can borrow will also depend on your personal circumstances:
- The amount you want to borrow
- the size of your deposit (LTV)
- maximum allowable mortgage term
- your contract rate
- length of time contracting
- number of dependants and age
- your existing financial commitments
- Your credit rating and history
Before applying for a contractor mortgage, it's important to check your credit rating and make sure you're registered on the electoral roll.